Important dates for membership year 2013-2014:
July 1, 2013
December 31, 2013
- Ice hockey seat retainer deadline
- Giving deadline for 2013 tax purposes
February 2014 (approximate)
- Postseason ticket deadline
June 30, 2014
- End of fiscal year
- Active membership deadline
- Football, basketball and ice hockey premium parking/seating deadline
What is the Red & White Club?
The Red & White Club was established to provide annual scholarship funding to Miami University student-athletes. By becoming a member and contributing to the Red & White Club, you support the participation of young men and women in intercollegiate athletics while encouraging them to be champions in competition, in the classroom and in the community.
Why is the Red & White Club important?
With scholarship costs for the athletic department approaching $6 million annually, your support of the Red & White Club is vital to the long-term growth and success of Miami Athletics. Maximizing our ability to provide scholarship assistance allows our coaches to recruit and retain the highest caliber student-athletes and is essential for the continued success, competitiveness and sustainability of our athletic programs. Your gift DOES make a difference!
Help Build the Brand!
There are fivel things you can do as a donor to ensure Miami Athletics grows competitively while enhancing the student-athlete experience:
- Join the Red & White Club or renew your current annual gift;
- Accept the Extra Effort Challenge by increasing your giving level or giving 110 percent;
- Refer a new member;
- Utilize your employer’s matching gift program;
- Make a multi-year commitment.